GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
Geothermal energy is the thermal energy generated and stored in the ground that can be extracted as heat from the ground. If the temperature level of the available energy is less than 30 °C, Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHPs) can be used to extract ground heat for space heating and domestic hot water (DHW) production. Moreover, GSHPs can also be used for active and passive cooling using the ground as sink. The geothermal energy is renewable, as recognized explicitly by the EU Directive 2009/28 / EC.
ADVANTAGES OF HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS WITH GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
- Integral HVAC and DHW, allowing the production of heating, cooling, domestic hot water and even pool heating with a single installation.
- User friendliness, as they are fully automated systems and controlled with simple thermostats.
- Clean and safe, as they do not require any fuel and do not generate flames or smoke, so they do not require storage tanks or exhaust gases ducts.
- Reliability, requiring minimal maintenance and providing a long life with a simple, proven and well known technology.
- Energy efficiency far superior to traditional heating systems which provides significant cost savings.
SPEAK TO EMBER ENERGY
If you would like more information on Ground Source Heat Pump Installation or would like to book a site visit simply get in touch and we'll arrange everything for you.
EMBER ENERGY SERVICES
CONTACT EMBER ENERGY
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions. We would be happy to help.